Frankincense, Helichrysm, Melaleuca, Cedarwood and Lavender– all CPTG essential oils known to help assist in soothing skin irritations- form the base of dōTERRA’s Correct-X. This multipurpose, all natural ointment helps soothe skin and enhance the natural process of skin returning to a healthy state after being distressed. Correct-X provides a moisture barrier that helps protect against additional damage while simultaneously soothing and hydrating the skin. The petroleum-free, preservative-free ointment absorbs quickly and is gentle and non-irritating,making it ideal for sensitive skin!
Correct-X is a must have product for your purse, medicine cabinet, and first aid kit! This essential ointment helps soothe irritation and supports healing!
Key Ingredients and Benefits of Correct-X Essential Ointment:
Frankincense, Helichrysm, Melaleuca, Cedarwood, and Lavender soothe and purify skin and help reduce the effects of minor skin irritations
Bisabolol has a high concentration of panthenol, known for its calming effect and ability to promote call renewal
Similar to the natural oils found in skin, Jojoba provides optimal hydration, helping to improve the texture and overall health of skin.
Phellodendron Amurense Bark extract in used to condition the skin and support a healthy inflammatory response
Cautions; Use externally only! Avoid contact with eyes, if skin irritation occurs discontinue use.
Topical Usage Suggestions:
- Apply to reduce the appearance of scars, blemishes, and stretch marks
- Use on minor skin irritations to promote healing and reduce redness
- Apply a thin layer to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Apply to minor scrapes or paper cuts to soothe and promote healing
- Use on shaving nicks
- Rub on stomach to reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Apply to affected area to reduce scaring
- Use a small amount to soothe kitchen iron and curling iron burns
- Apply to a scraped knee to promote healing
- Use on minor face blemishes to improve texture and overall health of skin
- Rub on irritated skin to reduce redness and swelling
- Dab onto playground wounds
Read more about the Top Studies for Correct-X Essential Ointment by clicking these links:
Lavender Oil promotes wounds closure and healing……CLICK HERE
Bisabolol demonstrated anti-inflammatory effects, suggesting its use as a soothing topical….CLICK HERE
The use of Melaleuca oil resulted in faster healing in patients with wounds affected by bacteria… CLICK HERE
Sandalwood oil inhibited markers of inflammation providing rationale for its use in topically anti-inflammatory products…CLICK HERE
Helichrysum oil fights bacteria, which contributes to wound healing… CLICK HERE