Do-it-yourself AromaTherapy Playdough is an awesome craft to do when you and the kids are stuck inside! Quick, simple & fun, aromatherapy play dough is made in minutes and played with for hours! Use different oils in each batch of play dough you make based on what effects you would like; calming, energizing, relaxing?! We used a combination of Wild Orange & Peppermint with just a few drops of each! Make it your own!
- In a sauce pan, stir the flour, salt, and cream of tartar together
- Add in the water, cooking oil, and food coloring and mix until smooth
- turn on the heat to medium-low, and stir until the mixture forms a ball
- once the mixture has reached play dough consistency, remove it from the heat and allow it to cool for 3-4 minutes
- Knead in the essential oils of your choice
- Store in an air-tight container (Storing it in the fridge will make it last even longer! )