The Guys Guide to Essential Oils!
Is your man excited about oils?!
You have most likely been diffusing essential oils in your home, applying them topically, and using them in your cleaning products! Using them around your home and with your family is one thing, but is your man on board? Don’t fear, he won’t be the only guy getting to know oils! I have put together a ‘Guys Guide’ to essential oils below! Share these ideas with your significant other and see how much he enjoys them!
What guy doesn’t like to eat?!
Take TerraZyme with every meal to promote healthy digestion, especially after eating a protein-heavy meal. It your food choice fails you, don’t stress, a DigestZen Softgel can help ease indigestion and upset stomach
Renew overworked muscles!
His Diffuser Blends:
- Wintergreen and Cedarwood for confidence and self esteem
- Cypress and White Fir for clear breathing and a sense of empowerment
- Peppermint for alertness
- Lemongrass for an aroma that most men enjoy
Other Manly Essential Oils……..
White Fir – for a breathe of fresh air, use white fir to promote clear breathing
Black Pepper – Stay warm with black pepper, use to promote healthy circulation
Frankincense – apply to achy joints to reduce discomfort
Ginger -eases discomfort from indigestion, and helps promote healthy digestive function
Arborvitae – protects against environmental threats and germs that may come into the home
Cedarwood – keeps skin fresh, healthy, and vibrant
Vetiver -promotes mental clarity, and restful nights sleep
Sandalwood -helps to enhance mood
Lemongrass – soothes achy muscles
Melaleuca– rub a drop of two into the scalp for dandruff
Helichrysum– dab onto shaving nicks
- 1 bottle of dōTERRA’s Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 15 drops of Melaleuca Essential Oil
- 15 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 oz. glass bottle with pump (here)
Recipe from doterrablog.com
DIY Grill Cleaner
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of natural dish detergent
- 5 drops of Lemon essential oil
- Distilled White Vinegar
Combine baking soda, dish detergent, and lemon essential oil. Add vinegar until you have an olive oil like consistency. Brush mixture onto metal grill, let sit for 15-30 minutes. Use a damp scoring pad or grill brush to scrub and grill clean. Rinse with water
Recipe from doterrablog.com
- Place 1-2 drops of Grapefruit essential oil to your non-plastic water bottle for an invigorating energy boost. (Glass vs. Plastic: The ‘clear’ advantage)
- Apply Melaleuca to the skin for it’s cleansing, rejuvenating, and immune boosting function
- Add Lavender essential oil to your favorite chamois cream to to soothe irritated skin
- Use Deep Blue products to soothe sore muscles after a long ride
- Apply Peppermint and Frankincense essential oils to the neck to stay alert
- Use this DIY chap stick to soothe chapped/windburned lips
- Apply TerraShield Repellent Blend to repel insects
- Use Cedarwood, Breathe, or Peppermint to promote clear breathing