HD Clear Topical Blend is an important part of the HD Clear system. Formulated with Black Cumin Seed Oil and CPTG essential oils, this potent formula can be applied to targeted areas on the face and body, and makes a perfect spot treatment. HD Clear improves troubles skin by controlling overactive sebaceous glands, improving skin texture, soothing irritated skin, and assisting in cell renewal. The essential oils in HD Clear are not only used for their therapeutic properties, they are also soluble through lipids in the skin, allowing for perfect absorption and effectiveness. HD Clear Topical Blend promotes a clear, smooth complexion for skin of all ages.
Primary Benefits of HD Clear Topical Essential Oil Blend:
- Helps control overactive sebaceous glands
- Promotes clear, smooth skin
- Soothes skin irritations
- Assists in cell renewal
Black Cumin Seed Oil: has been used since ancient times for a myriad of health concerns. In addition to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, black cumin seed oil also has a high content of linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid used by the body to help maintain healthy skin and hair. Linoleic acid has been studied for its ability to reduce acne microcomedones and to enhance cellular migration during wound healing.
Uses for HD Clear Skin Topical Essential Oil Blend:
- Apply directly to problem areas on the skin or use as a spot treatments
- Apply to chest and back to control excessive oil sebum in the skin
- Use to soothe and rejuvenate minor skin irritations and other conditions
- Topical Use: Apply a think layer to targeted areas on the skin or use as a spot treatment. Dilute with doterra Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.