This is refreshing, tasty, and so easy to make!
- 1 fairly big sized pomegranate
- 3 ripe pears
- ¼ chopped red onion (I usually eyeball how much I put in- depending on how much you like onion)
- Fresh chopped cilantro or 1-2 drops of Cilantro Essential Oil
- 1 Lime juiced and/or 4-5 drops of Lime Essential Oil
- Peal and prep your pomegranate, chop up the pear, onion, fresh cilantro and toss together all your ingredients.
- Refrigerate and enjoy with corn chips or as a salad topping! 🙂
Pomegranates are one of my favorite foods to add to any meal that I am preparing for my family.
Learn how to peal and prep your pomegranate– it takes some practice, and its defiantly not as easy as this guy makes it look!
Pears are a super awesome fruit that we some times forget about!
I have a cilantro plant in my garden window that I nurse along! You can buy them at your local health food store! Having fresh cilantro on hand in the kitchen is amazing!