Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffing and roast lamb, pork, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many health benefits. Rosemary supports healthy digestion and help soothe sore muscles and joints. Long revered by healers, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy to combat nervous tension and fatigue.
Uses for Rosemary Essential Oil:
- Rub topically on bottom of feet or stomach to help with digestion.
- Diffuse Rosemary, or apply topically to help reduce tension, stress, and fatigue.
- Add 1-2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorites entrees.
Primary Benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil:
- Supports healthy digestions
- Soothes muscle aches and pain
- Helps reduce nervous tension and fatigue