…. with dōTERRA essential oils of course!
Diffuse a love potion!
Recommended essential oils for Valentine’s Day Romance!
What we smell can affect the way we feel, think, and behave, so why not diffuse some romantic essential oils this Valentine’s Day?
There are many essential oils that produce an aphrodisiac effect, although the response may vary from person to person. Find the essential oil or blend that comforts you the most. You will be more likely to extend love if you feel at peace and in balance.
Did you know your hands are one of the three reflex locations on the body that contain a complete visceral (organ) system? Visceral points are known to affect digestive, respiratory, urinary, and reproductive systems. The other reflex locations include the feet and the ears.
Instructions for the ArōmaTouch Hand Technique:
- Use both hands to grip one of the recipient’s hands on either side with the dorsam (back) of their hand facing upward and with your thumbs on top.
- Use your thumbs to stretch the tissue of the hand moving from the inside to the outward edge, and from their wrist to the base of the fingers.
- Turn the recipient’s hand over and apply a light, even coating of your selected oil to the entire palm side of the hand.
- Grip the recipient’s hand with one hand on either side, with your thumbs on top. Use your thumbs to methodically work through the hand’s 3 regions, beginning in region 1, with medium pressure. Make sure to massage the entire surface area of each of the hand’s regions.
- Next, use your thumbs to work through each of the hand’s 5 zones. Beginning in zone 1, place your thumbs at the top of the recipient’s hand close to the wrist and alternately work thumbs down the entire length of zone 1 to the tip of the finger. Repeat the procedure for all 5 zones.
- Inter-Phalangeal Pull
- With the recipient’s palm facing up, grip their wrist in one hand.
- Use your other hand to stretch the inter-phalangeal tissue, tissue located between each finger, away from their hand by gripping and sliding the tissue between your thumb and forefinger.
- Repeat this process at least 2 times.
3 drops Frankincense
1 drop Myrrh
1 drop Sandalwood
1 drop Cinnamon bark
Blissful Bath (for a sensational soak in the tub!)
Fill tub with hot water.
In container put 2-4 cups baking soda and
2-4 cups dōTERRA Bath Salts, Epsom salt, or other salts
Add 5-10 drops dōTERRA essential oil(s) of choice to salts
Slide in and relax, breathing deeply to enjoy the calming vapors
Soak for 20-30 minutes. Some oils to consider: Lavender, Geranium, Citrus Bliss, Elevation, Serenity, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Wild Orange, Aroma Touch, and Balance, Whisper and Clary Sage are especially helpful for relief of monthly discomfort.
Massage into hair and scalp, wrap in towel or plastic for 10 minutes. Shampoo and rinse.
Essential oils can also be added to shampoo or conditioner. Oils to consider are lavender, rosemary, geranium, and peppermint. Peppermint spritzed on the scalp is especially refreshing on hot summer days.
Fun for My Feet Treatment